At Reydon Primary School we are committed to providing high quality learning at the heart of the community. Our vision statement details our ethos and aims for all our children.
Reydon Primary Vision Statement
At Reydon Primary School we are committed to providing high quality learning at the heart of the community.
For all learners to be successful we will:
- Improve life skills and attributes for all by providing a modern and relevant curriculum which promotes the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development of children,
- Encourage all members of our community to contribute and support the children’s learning,
- Inspire our children to be life-long independent learners,
- Raise progress and aspirations of everyone in the school community,
- Provide additional support for those that are at risk from underachievement,
- Individualise learning to meet the needs of all children in an inclusive and supportive environment,
- Encourage all children to want to be at school every day,
- Provide effective support for vulnerable learners and those facing personal challenge and change,
- Provide opportunities for the children to make decisions that affect them,
- Uphold British Values of Democracy, The Rule of Law, Individual Liberty, Mutual Respect and Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
- Endeavour to furnish our children with all the life skills they will need in later life to become valuable and well-adjusted citizens who are tolerant and respectful of individuals from a whole range of backgrounds who might hold beliefs, values and religions which are different to theirs.
- Continue to work alongside other schools and specialist services to ensure the children have access to high quality support for their learning and well-being at all levels
We want our learners to demonstrate our five learning behaviours (the Reydon 5Rs) throughout their time at Reydon Primary School and beyond. They are:
- Risk Taking
We will support the children in following our school rules. They are:
- I will be kind to others.
- I will do my best at work and play.
- I will take care of my school.
- I will listen and be ready to learn.