Reydon Primary School receives a Pupil Premium Grant for each child who is entitled to receive Free School Meals or who has been entitled to them over the last six years, children of armed forces personnel and for any ‘Looked After Children’, or child adopted from care. We publish online information about how we have used the premium.
Schools are encouraged to use this funding creatively and imaginatively but responsibly and effectively in order to deliver improved outcomes.
We aim for every single one of our pupil premium funded children to reach at least national expectations in all areas and to make good progress from their starting points.
The benefits enjoyed by children in receipt of Pupil Premium at Reydon Primary School will include:
- Targeted intervention where necessary and extra support in lessons
- Pastoral care including regular information, advice and guidance
- Enriching experiences
- Reading books
- Revision guides and workbooks
- Items of uniform and equipment and materials to support learning
- Extra tuition outside the normal school day
- Subsidised educational trips and visits
- Musical instrument lessons
- Prioritised academic mentoring
Pupil Premium Report
Department for Education Articles and advice for children and young people.
If you believe you are eligible, please see the application form for Free School Meals under the Parent section of the website. The school receives additional funding based on these applications so it is important that you apply as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.